Careers at Radio Electronic
Join our great Team
Do you think you’d be a good fit and can you align yourself with our culture? We at Radio Electronic pride ourselves on our great team and are on the constant lookout for new talent! This is because we firmly believe in hiring for the future as opposed to just filling up a vacancy. We understand there is no such thing as a perfect candidate.....attitude, self-motivation and potential are key to success. Skill and experience are acquired through time.
Therefore if you are hardworking, a team player and ready to grow with us then please send your CV, motivational letter and salary expectation to our human resource department.
We look forward to hearing from you!
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Radio Electronic retains candidate submissions for one month and treats all applications with the utmost confidentiality.
Electrical/Electronic Engineer wanted (Windhoek based)
We are currently looking for a engineer to assist with product support, system sales and design of Victron, Fronius and battery systems.
The ideal candidate should have:
- a minimum of three years practical experience in the installation and commissioning of Victron, Fronius and energy storage systems.
- a practical understanding of IT network systems, communication protocols and should be knowledgeable of industry trends.
- a client and sales orientation with professional interaction skills, be fluent in English and have a valid driver’s license.
- a formal qualification in engineering .
- experience with RF and MW systems will be an additional advantage.
If you have the above skills we are looking forward to offer an exciting work environment and are eager to welcome you to our dynamic team!